These cumulative pre-release notes include the following versions:
Remote Config File
Pyro can read access tokens from a
.secrets file placed in the program path. This feature allows you to:
- use unique access tokens for each remote,
- store access tokens without revealing them in commands or screenshots, and
- securely store access tokens. (Disclaimer: The user is responsible for setting the appropriate ownership/permissions.)
.secrets file is simply an INI file with this familiar format:
[github.com/fireundubh/LibFire] access_token = your_personal_access_token
access_token option supports user and system environment variables in Python syntax:
[github.com] access_token = $ACCESS_TOKEN
Each section name is a host URL part that is matched case-insensitively against import URLs.
Host matches occur in sequential order. These host matching rules should be ordered top-down from narrowest to broadest.
--access-token argument is passed to Pyro, this argument will take priority over the
.secrets file regardless of whether the file exists.
- Fixed issue where where
<Script>nodes did not support
- Fixed issue where namespace colon format support could clobber absolute script paths
- Fixed issue where slower built-in
startswithcomparators were still in use
- Fixed issue where compilation did not fail when errors contained negative line or column numbers
- Fixed issue where
PermissionErrorwas not logged