|Date Uploaded||File Size||Version|
|August 28, 2021||2 KB||0.1.0|
AutoBuy allows you to snipe limited-quantity items from vendors, such as the Runecloth Bag recipe.
||Lists items on shopping list|
||Clears items from shopping list|
||Adds item to shopping list|
||Removes item from shopping list|
Item names can be mixed case, lowercase, uppercase, an exact match, or a partial match.
- When you interact with a vendor, AutoBuy iterates through the vendor's inventory in reverse order searching for items on the shopping list.
- When an item on the shopping list is found, AutoBuy checks if you can afford the item and, if so, purchases the item.
- If no items on the shopping list are found, AutoBuy continues iterating until hitting an unlimited quantity item.
- The merchant frame automatically closes after each interaction.
- Repeatedly reopen the merchant frame to trigger the
- Repeatedly sell and buy back any item to trigger the
Keeping the merchant frame open will not trigger the
MERCHANT_UPDATE event, even if the item is restocked.
Because the merchant frame immediately closes after each interaction, toggle AutoBuy off to interact with merchants normally.