|Date Uploaded||File Size||Version|
|January 18, 2022||159 KB||1.0.0|
With Interactive Clutter BOS, you can pick up, throw, sell, and dismantle at least 11,398 objects that you could not before. In addition, you can cook at any campfire, use any grain mill, and destroy any cobweb.
Unlike Dynamic Interactive Clutter, this version for Base Object Swapper does not run in the background while you play. However, until BOS supports reference exclusions, this version converts hand carts only in the vanilla game and DLC.
Interactive Clutter adds 86 new clutter items (55 without variations) to the game, including:
|Column 1||Column 2||Column 3||Column 4||Column 5|
|Bone, Bloody||Bones, Left Hand||Create||Golden Goblet||Pestle|
|Bones, Bloody Arm||Bones, Left Leg||Deer Skull||Golden Plate||Pot|
|Bones, Bloody Hand||Bones, Right Arm||Deer Skull, Horned||Golden Platter||Rag|
|Bones, Bloody Leg||Bones, Right Foot||Detached Eyeball||Hand Cart||Skeever Head|
|Bones, Bloody Ribcage||Bones, Right Hand||Dismembered Skeever||Hoe||Slaughtering Hook|
|Bones, Bloody Shoulder||Bones, Right Leg||Elk Horn||Hot Iron Bar||Spit Pot|
|Bones, Bloody Skull||Bones, Skull||Fishing Pole||Log||Stone Block|
|Bones, Broken Ribcage||Bones, Spine||Glazed Candles||Mead Barrel||Urn Fragment, Large|
|Bones, Intact Ribcage||Candle Stand, Short||Goat Head||Mortar||Urn Fragment, Small|
|Bones, Left Arm||Candle Stand, Tall||Golden Bowl||Oil Barrel||Wagon Wheel|
|Bones, Left Foot||Chisel||Golden Ewer||Oil Barrel, Empty||Wooden Plank|
- Dawnguard (DLC)
- Hearthfire (DLC)
- Dragonborn (DLC)
- Address Library for SKSE Plugins
- po3's Base Object Swapper
- Uses Base Object Swapper to change the base objects of references at runtime
- Base object swap conflicts are handled by Base Object Swapper (e.g., INI files take priority in alphanumeric order; conflicts are logged)
- An optional patch is included for Ordinator (more bones). The Legacy of the Dragonborn patch for non-BOS versions is unnecessary.
- Weights, values, and keywords of new items may need to be adjusted for balance and economy mods.