|Date Uploaded||File Size||Version|
|August 26, 2021||12 MB||22.214.171.124|
With Lockpicking Overhaul, you can instantly unlock and open locked doors and stashes at your Lockpicking skill level, and attempt more difficult locks through the minigame.
- Download the file.
- Navigate to wherever you installed the game.
- Create a
Modsfolder in the game's root path. It should be at the same level as
- Extract the contents of the ZIP file into your
- Play the game.
- Pick locks as normal.
- If you have the requisite skill and lockpicks, locked doors and stashes will simply unlock and open.
- If you encounter a more difficult lock, you can attempt to pick that lock through the minigame.
These are the new requirements for instant unlock.
|Lock Difficulty||Lockpicking Level||Internal Difficulty||Comments|
|Very Hard||15 – 20||0.75 – 1.00|
|Hard||10 – 14||0.50 – 0.70|
|Easy||7 – 9||0.35 – 0.45|
|Very Easy||0 – 6||0.00 – 0.30||NEW: Includes Lock Level 6 (Miller Peshek's training chest and similar chests)|
As of v1.9, the XP formula matches vanilla exactly. Thanks to Warhorse developer Bart.
XP = RPG.LockPickingSuccessXPMulCoef * (lockDiff + 1) / (RPG.LockPickingSuccessXPDivCoef * skillLvl + 1)
In addition, Stealth XP is rewarded for picking locks, derived from
When stashes are opened, they are marked as searched in the UI.
- Loot Info: Load Lockpicking Overhaul after Loot Info
Any mod that changes these files is incompatible:
Data\Levels\rataje\**\*.xml(Stash Patch only)
Data\Levels\rataje_dlc4\**\*.xml(Stash Patch only)